Jump to Main Content
- Mikiciński, Artur, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- European journal of plant pathology 2015 v.141 no.1 pp. 51-62
- Erwinia amylovora; apples; breeding; clones; cultivars; genotype; greenhouses; horticulture; inoculation methods; inoculum; leaves; necrosis; shoots; trees; virulence; virulent strains; Belgium; Germany; Hungary; Poland; Sweden; Switzerland
- ... The study was conducted in greenhouses at two locations on one-year old trees of apple cultivars and clones originating from genetic resources and breeding programs conducted in Belgium, Hungary, Germany, Poland, Sweden and Switzerland. At each location different inoculation method of trees with Erwinia amylovora was used. In Poland, at the Research Institute of Horticulture in Skierniewice (IO), ...
- Mikiciński, Artur, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of plant protection research 2015 v.55 no.3 pp. 241-253
- Armillaria; Ascomycota; Heterobasidion; Pinus sylvestris; Zygomycota; biological control; biomass; clearcutting; conservation practices; deep tillage; forest soils; fungi; mortality; physicochemical properties; plowing; ridging; silvicultural practices; temperate forests; wood; Poland
- ... Effects of different pre-planting soil preparations and post-harvest wood debris applications in a clear-cut Scots pine plantation, on the abundance, diversity, and activity of culturable microorganisms were investigated. The investigation was done 9 years after the re-plantings had been done. This formed part of an investigation of silvicultural practices for conservation and the biological contr ...