Jump to Main Content
- Muslukhov, R. R., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2015 v.51 no.4 pp. 716-720
- betulin; chemistry; chlorine; hydrides; lactones; methylene chloride; monoterpenoids
- ... The behavior of seven-membered lactones from the triterpenoid betulin and S-(+)-camphor in a novel reaction with organoaluminum compounds was studied using low-temperature reduction of monoterpene sevenmembered lactones by an excess of diisobutylaluminum hydride in CH ₂ Cl ₂ . ...
- Muslukhov, R. R., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2015 v.51 no.1 pp. 71-73
- cyclohexanes; diastereomers; hydrochloric acid; ozonolysis; peroxides
- ... Partial ozonolysis of (S)-(–)-limonene (ee 50%) in cyclohexane:isopropanol at 2–4°C formed the 1,2,4-trioxolane as a mixture of diastereomers in a 3:2 ratio. A solution of HCl in i-PrOH acted as a cleaving agent during decomposition of the peroxides and a cyclizing agent during formation of the diastereomeric 1,2,4-substituted cyclohexanes. ...