Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: ozden?
- Özmen, Özlem, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biological trace element research 2015 v.163 no.1-2 pp. 193-201
- apoptosis; boron; cadmium; calcium; caspase-3; copper; decapitation; electromagnetic radiation; elemental composition; immunohistochemistry; iron; jaws; lactation; magnesium; males; oxidative stress; phosphorus; potassium; pregnancy; progeny; rats; sodium; strontium; teeth; zinc
- ... The present study determined the effects of prenatal and postnatal exposure to Wi-Fi (2.45 GHz)-induced electromagnetic radiation (EMR) on tooth and surrounding tissue development as well as the element levels in growing rats. Twenty-four rats and their offspring were equally divided into two separate groups identified as experiment and control. The experiment group was exposed to 2.45 GHz EMR for ...
- Ozmen, Ozlem, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Theriogenology 2015 v.84 no.1 pp. 24-33
- animal tissues; cats; essential genes; gene expression; glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; gonadotropin-releasing hormone; immunohistochemistry; messenger RNA; oocytes; ovulation; placenta; pregnancy; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; spaying; uterus; vascular endothelial growth factors
- ... Hypoxia-inducible factors (HIFs) and vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) have critical roles during the development of the fetomaternal unit. The HIFs regulate placentation and vascularization by stimulation of VEGF gene expression. This study aimed to investigate the expression profiles of HIF gene family and VEGF in the cat uterus during pregnancy. Tissue samples of the whole uterine wall ...