Jump to Main Content
- Pang, Yuxia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Holzforschung 2015 v.70 no.7 pp. 653-660
- adsorption; chromatography; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; lignin; lignosulfonates; pesticides; porous media; resins; sodium; sulfonic acid
- ... The correlation between the hydrophilicity of sodium lignosulfonate (NaLS) and its dispersing performance towards pesticide particles has been investigated. NaLS was classified into three fractions by adsorption chromatography on macroporous resins. A positive correlation has been found between the hydrophilicity and the contents of phenolic hydroxyl and sulfonic acid groups. On the other hand, th ...
- Pang, Yuxia, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2015 v.3 no.7 pp. 1551-1557
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; carbendazim; crosslinking; lignin; lignosulfonates; molecular weight; new family; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; particle size; sorption isotherms; sulfonic acid; zeta potential
- ... A new family of highly water-soluble alkyl chain cross-linked sulfobutylated lignosulfonates (AASLSs) with a three-dimensional network structure and naked alkyl sulfonic acid groups were readily prepared by using 1,4-butane sultone (BS) and C₆H₁₂Br₂ by a one step reaction in water, which simultaneously improved the sulfonation degree and molecular weight. GPC, ¹H NMR, FTIR and functional group con ...