Jump to Main Content
- Roberts, Jayne, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental toxicology and chemistry 2015 v.34 no.4 pp. 935-942
- data collection; environmental assessment; inventories; mechanism of action; personal care products; polymers; prioritization; quantitative structure-activity relationships; risk; screening; surfactants; toxicity
- ... The concept of thresholds of toxicological concern as a potentially useful tool in environmental risk assessment has been applied to the inventory of a home and personal care products company to derive a series of chemical class–based ecotoxicological threshold of concern (ecoTTC) values. Cationic chemicals of various types show notably higher toxicity than other classes and should be treated sepa ...
- Roberts, Jayne, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of equine veterinary science 2015 v.35 no.6 pp. 510-517
- body condition; demographic statistics; diet-related diseases; horsemanship; horses; nutrition knowledge; nutritional intervention; online courses; surveys; weighing devices
- ... An online survey was designed to ascertain the following information: demographics, current feeding practices, and perceptions and knowledge of equine nutrition, including nutrition-related disorders. Response rate was 34% (6,538 respondents). More than 80% of respondents were horse owners or caretakers, with the majority owning between one and five horses (75%) aged 5 years and older (74%). Most ...