Jump to Main Content
- Rodríguez-Gonzalo, Encarnación, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2015 v.1414 pp. 129-137
- adsorption; ammonium; hydrophilic interaction chromatography; hydrophilicity; nucleosides; nucleotides; polar compounds; salts; tandem mass spectrometry; tetrabutylammonium compounds
- ... A fast and efficient method for the simultaneous separation of highly polar compounds, in this case nucleosides and nucleotide mono-, di- and triphosphates, using hydrophilic interaction chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (HILIC–MS/MS) is proposed. This new separation method revealed the possibilities of the formation of hydrophilic ion-pairing compounds.Three stationary phases ( ...
- Rodríguez-Gonzalo, Encarnación, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2015 v.174 pp. 348-355
- breast milk; capillary electrophoresis; detection limit; freezing; high pressure treatment; mass spectrometry; milk banks; nucleotides; pasteurization; statistical analysis; ultrafiltration
- ... A simple, efficient and green analytical method for the determination of free nucleotide monophosphates in human milk is proposed. It involves centrifugal ultrafiltration (CUF) as sample treatment and capillary electrophoresis–electrospray mass spectrometry (CE–ESI-MS) for separation and simultaneous quantification.The optimised method, applied to the analysis of human milk samples, included their ...