Jump to Main Content
- Sato, Takafumi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant & cell physiology 2015 v.56 no.4 pp. 620-630
- Arabidopsis thaliana; boron; cell walls; mathematical models; meristems; plasma membrane; prediction; root growth; roots; shoots; spectroscopy; transporters
- ... Boron, an essential micronutrient, is transported in roots of Arabidopsis thaliana mainly by two different types of transporters, BORs and NIPs (nodulin26-like intrinsic proteins). Both are plasma membrane localized, but have distinct transport properties and patterns of cell type-specific accumulation with different polar localizations, which are likely to affect boron distribution. Here, we used ...
- PubMed Central:
- Sato, Takafumi, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2015 v.468 pp. 228-233
- brain; brain damage; genes; hemorrhage; mice; phosphorylation; pregnancy; risk factors; transcription (genetics); transcription factors
- ... During pregnancy, both ischemic reperfusion and bacterial agent LPS are known risk factors for fetal brain damage. However, there is a lack of evidence to explain whether vaginal LPS affects the fetus response to ischemic reperfusion. Here we reported that there was more than 2 folds higher vulnerability of fetal brain hemorrhage response to ischemic reperfusion when mother mouse was treated with ...