Jump to Main Content
- Sekiguchi, Yuji, et al. Show all 17 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2015 v.472 pp. 75-83
- protocols; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; detection limit; calibration; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; DNA microarrays; RNA; quality control
- ... RNA external standards, although important to ensure equivalence across many microarray platforms, have yet to be fully implemented in the research community. In this article, a set of unique RNA external standards (or RNA standards) and probe pairs that were added to total RNA in the samples before amplification and labeling are described. Concentration–response curves of RNA external standards w ...
- Sekiguchi, Yuji, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Environmental microbiology 2015 v.17 no.12 pp. 4861-4872
- Geobacter metallireducens; Syntrophus; aromatic compounds; biochemical mechanisms; ecosystems; electron transfer; flavoproteins; formates; genes; groundwater; hydrogen; metabolism; methanogens; sediments; sequence analysis; soil; wastewater; wastewater treatment
- ... How aromatic compounds are degraded in various anaerobic ecosystems (e.g. groundwater, sediments, soils and wastewater) is currently poorly understood. Under methanogenic conditions (i.e. groundwater and wastewater treatment), syntrophic metabolizers are known to play an important role. This study explored the draft genome of Syntrophorhabdus aromaticivorans strain UI and identified the first synt ...