Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Dileep Kumar, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Annals of microbiology 2015 v.65 no.1 pp. 217-223
- Acidovorax; Xylophilus; bacteria; chemotaxonomy; fatty acid composition; fatty acids; new species; nucleic acid hybridization; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; soil; India
- ... Gram-negative, rod-shaped bacterial strain ptl-2ᵀ, was isolated from soil of the Himalayan valley, India. The bacterial strain ptl-2ᵀhas been characterized using a polyphasic taxonomic approach including morphological characterization, fatty acid analysis, biochemical tests, 16S rRNA and nifH gene sequence analysis. 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis showed that the strain ptl-2ᵀbelonged to the genus ...
- Singh, Dileep Kumar, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of basic microbiology 2015 v.55 no.1 pp. 62-73
- Gossypium hirsutum; acetylene reduction; cluster analysis; community structure; cotton; developmental stages; ethylene production; gamma-Proteobacteria; nitrogenase; phylogeny; restriction fragment length polymorphism; soil
- ... The soil sampled at different growth stages along the cropping period of cotton were analyzed using various molecular tools: restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP), terminal restriction length polymorphism (T‐RFLP), and cloning‐sequencing. The cluster analysis of the diazotrophic community structure of early sampled soil (0, 15, and 30 days) was found to be more closely related to each ot ...