Jump to Main Content
- Solovchenko, A. E., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Russian journal of plant physiology 2015 v.62 no.2 pp. 270-278
- Ettlia; Haematococcus pluvialis; absorbance; absorption; biotechnology; carotenoids; chlorophyll; light scattering; microalgae; monitoring; pigments
- ... Timely information about basic growth parameters, such as dry weight, cell number, and pigment (chlorophyll and carotenoid) content is of importance for the evaluation of physiological conditions and growth kinetics of microalgal suspension cultures. The possibility of non-destructive determination of these parameters using the optical density (total light attenuation due to light scattering and a ...
- Solovchenko, A. E., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Russian journal of plant physiology 2015 v.62 no.5 pp. 653-663
- Chlorophyceae; biomass production; carotenoids; cell walls; chlorophyll; fatty acid composition; fatty acids; hosts; invertebrates; light intensity; lipid bodies; microalgae; nitrogen; starch granules; starvation; strains
- ... The physiological heterogeneity of closely related symbiotic microalgae from taxonomically distant animal hosts was studied for the first time. Three strains of unicellular algae from the genus Desmodesmus (Chlorophyceae) isolated from White Sea benthic invertebrates were used as the object in this study. The effects of nitrogen starvation and high light intensity on the growth, changes in chlorop ...