Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Tian-qi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Conservation genetics resources 2015 v.7 no.2 pp. 573-574
- Plestiodon; alleles; gene flow; genetic variation; heterozygosity; linkage disequilibrium; loci; microsatellite repeats; population structure; China
- ... Nine polymorphic microsatellite loci are described for the Chinese Skink, Plestiodon chinensis (Scincidae). Loci were screened in 32 unrelated individuals of P. chinensis collected from a population in Lishui (Zhejiang, N 27°25′, E 120°26′). These markers revealed a high degree of genetic diversity (4–12 alleles per locus) and heterozygosity (HOranged from 0.250 to 0.875, and HEranged from 0.467 t ...
- Xia, Tian-qi, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2015 v.179 no.3-4 pp. 242-249
- Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; amino acids; anorexia; death; distress; fever; live vaccines; livestock and meat industry; piglets; porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome; sequence analysis; virulence; viruses; China
- ... Three porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome viruses (PRRSV), NT1, NT2, and NT3, were isolated from three dying piglets from a single pig farm in Jiangsu Province, China. Whole genome sequencing revealed that the three isolates share the highest homology with JXA1-P80, an attenuated vaccine strain developed by serial passage of highly pathogenic PRRSV JXA1 in MARC-145 cells. More than ten a ...