Jump to Main Content
- Wagner, R., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food research international 2015 v.76 pp. 725-734
- calcium chloride; fermented meat; food choices; food industry; healthy diet; potassium chloride; questionnaires; sensory properties; sodium; sodium chloride
- ... The urgent need for sodium reduction in meat products to enable healthy food choices has led food industry to search for more dynamic and fast methodological approaches to assess the sensory characteristics of their products. In the present study, dry fermented sausages with reduction in NaCl, replaced by KCl, CaCl2, and a blend of KCl and CaCl2 were evaluated for their sensory properties using a ...
- Harter, Wagner R., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The Florida entomologist 2015 v.98 no.1 pp. 202-208
- Anastrepha fraterculus; adults; baits; canopy; corn protein; greenhouses; hydrolysis; insects; integrated pest management; malathion; molasses; mortality; pollution; population; rain; residual effects; spinosad; sugarcane; toxicity
- ... An important objective of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is to reduce chemical contamination of the environment and food; for example by replacing broadcast sprays with selective toxic baits. The objective of the study was to evaluate the toxicity and residual effects of the a ready-for-use commercial bait Success* 0.02 CB®, which contains 0.24 g a.i. L⁻¹ of spinosad, and to compare it's perform ...