Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yan-Wei, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 2015 v.108 no.3 pp. 659-666
- DNA; Paenibacillus; Populus alba; bacteria; cell walls; chemotaxonomy; fatty acids; menaquinones; new species; nucleic acid hybridization; nucleotide sequences; pH; peptidoglycans; phosphatidylethanolamines; phylogeny; rhizosphere; ribosomal RNA; sequence homology; sodium chloride; temperature
- ... A novel aerobic bacterium, designated strain LAM0705ᵀ, was isolated from the rhizosphere of Populus alba in the Peking University Third Hospital. Cells of strain LAM0705ᵀ were observed to be Gram-stain positive, motile, spore-forming and rod-shaped. The optimal temperature and pH for growth were found to be 30 °C and pH 7.5, respectively. Strain LAM0705ᵀ was found to be able to grow in the presenc ...
- Wang, Yan-Wei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 2015 v.107 no.6 pp. 1429-1436
- DNA; Paenibacillus; alcoholic fermentation; fatty acids; flagellum; glycolipids; menaquinones; nucleic acid hybridization; nucleotide sequences; pH; peptidoglycans; phosphatidylethanolamines; phylogeny; ribosomal RNA; sequence homology; sodium chloride; China
- ... A novel facultatively anaerobic bacterial strain, designated LAM0504ᵀ, was isolated from a pit mud of Luzhou flavour liquor alcohol fermentation in Sichuan Province, China. Cells of strain LAM0504ᵀwere observed to be Gram-stain negative, spore-forming, rod shaped and motile by means of peritrichous flagella. Strain LAM0504ᵀwas found to be able to grow at 20–48 °C (optimum: 30 °C), pH 5.0–9.0 (opti ...