Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yugang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Euphytica 2015 v.205 no.3 pp. 761-771
- Brassica rapa; alleles; autumn; backcrossing; chromosome mapping; homozygosity; leaves; linkage groups; loci; males; microsatellite repeats; plant breeding; plant organs; quantitative trait loci; self-pollination; spring
- ... Leaves are vital plant organs, and a high level of variation in leaf shape, including the leaf lobes, is present in Brassica rapa. Based on a previously-constructed linkage map, QTL analysis of the leaf lobes was performed using the scores from an F₂ population during the spring of 2010, and scores from an F₂:₃ family in the autumn of 2010, respectively. A total of nine QTLs were found to affect l ...
- Wang, Yugang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2015 v.87 no.16 pp. 8227-8233
- aluminum oxide; bovine serum albumin; nanopores; nucleic acids; transport proteins
- ... Nanopore-based devices have recently become popular tools to detect biomolecules at the single-molecule level. Unlike the long-chain nucleic acids, protein molecules are still quite challenging to detect, since the protein molecules are much smaller in size and usually travel too fast through the nanopore with poor signal-to-noise ratio of the induced transport signals. In this work, we demonstrat ...