Jump to Main Content
- Yakovleva, M. P., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2015 v.51 no.2 pp. 199-219
- aromatic compounds; insect pheromones; juvenile hormone analogs; ozonolysis
- ... Research from the last 20 years on the use of ozonolysis of cyclic and acyclic mono- and dienes and aromatic compounds in various steps of the total synthesis of insect pheromones and juvenoids was reviewed. ...
- Yakovleva, M. P., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2015 v.51 no.4 pp. 716-720
- betulin; chemistry; chlorine; hydrides; lactones; methylene chloride; monoterpenoids
- ... The behavior of seven-membered lactones from the triterpenoid betulin and S-(+)-camphor in a novel reaction with organoaluminum compounds was studied using low-temperature reduction of monoterpene sevenmembered lactones by an excess of diisobutylaluminum hydride in CH ₂ Cl ₂ . ...