Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Zhaoguang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2015 v.187 no.12 pp. 731
- agricultural soils; anthropogenic activities; atomic absorption spectrometry; cluster analysis; heavy metals; lead; mining; multivariate analysis; pH; pollution; principal component analysis; risk; rivers; toxicity; variance; zinc; China
- ... Heavy metal contamination attracted a wide spread attention due to their strong toxicity and persistence. The Ganxi River, located in Chenzhou City, Southern China, has been severely polluted by lead/zinc ore mining activities. This work investigated the heavy metal pollution in agricultural soils around the Ganxi River. The total concentrations of heavy metals were determined by inductively coupl ...
- Yang, Zhaoguang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2015 v.38 no.6 pp. 943-950
- ammonium phosphates; arsenic; arsenites; chemical speciation; high performance liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; polluted soils; soil chemistry; soil sampling; solvents
- ... A new analytical method was developed to determine the bioavailable arsenic species (arsenite, arsenate, monomethylarsonic acid, and dimethylarsonic acid) in soil samples using high‐performance liquid chromatography with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Bioavailable arsenic was extracted with ammonium phosphate buffer by a simplified one‐step solvent extraction procedure. To estimate ...