Jump to Main Content
- Yuan, Youlu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Genes & genomics 2015 v.37 no.8 pp. 713-724
- DNA; DNA methylation; capillary electrophoresis; cotton; genes; nucleotide sequences; salt stress; salt tolerance
- ... A methylation-sensitive amplification polymorphism method based on capillary electrophoresis was used to analyze DNA methylation levels in three cotton accessions, two salt-tolerant accessions CCRI 35 and Zhong 07 and one salt-sensitive accession CCRI 12. Many categories of DNA methylation happened in the three cotton accessions under salt treatment, including hypermethylation, hypomethylation, an ...
- Yuan, Youlu, et al. Show all 24 Authors
- Journal of integrative plant biology 2015 v.57 no.5 pp. 450-467
- Gossypium barbadense; Gossypium hirsutum; chromosome mapping; chromosome substitution; fiber quality; genes; lint cotton; loci; marker-assisted selection; microsatellite repeats; quantitative trait loci; screening
- ... To introgress the good fiber quality and yield from Gossypium barbadense into a commercial Upland cotton variety, a high‐density simple sequence repeat (SSR) genetic linkage map was developed from a BC₁F₁population of Gossypium hirsutum × Gossypium barbadense. The map comprised 2,292 loci and covered 5115.16 centiMorgan (cM) of the cotton AD genome, with an average marker interval of 2.23 cM. Of t ...