Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Zepeng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.110 pp. 90281-90287
- X-ray diffraction; anionic surfactants; calcium; contact angle; drilling; exchangeable cations; filtration; lithium; montmorillonite; sodium; temperature; thermal stability; thermogravimetry; viscometers
- ... Montmorillonite with different exchangeable cations (Li⁺, Na⁺ and Ca²⁺) in the inter spaces were modified using a combination of cationic and anionic surfactants, to prepare cationic–anionic organomontmorillonites (Li-organomontmorillonite, Na-organomontmorillonite and Ca-organomontmorillonite). The prepared organomontmorillonites were used in oil-based drilling fluids. Structure and properties of ...
- Zhang, Zepeng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.71 pp. 57389-57394
- films (materials); gold; graphene; graphene oxide; irradiation; methylene blue; nanogold; nanosheets
- ... Photothermal materials prepared from graphene and Au nanoparticles have received increasing attentions in various fields ranging from smart devices to advanced medical therapies. In this report, we studied the photothermal transition effects of LbL AuNS/rGO (AuNS: Au nanosheets) films under laser irradiation at 940 nm and comparisons were made with the film of rGO or AuNSs, wherein a single type o ...