Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Xiaoyong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2015 v.14 pp. 144-153
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Morella rubra; cultivars; flavonoids; foods; glucose; high performance liquid chromatography; human cell lines; humans; pulp
- ... Flavonoids composition of Chinese bayberry (Myrica rubra Sieb. et Zucc.) pulp extracts was characterized by LC-ESI-Q-TOF-MS and quantification of flavonoids in nine bayberry cultivars was carried out by HPLC. As a result, five flavonoids, i.e. cyanidin-3-O-glucoside (C-3-Glu), myricetin-3-O-rhamnoside (M-3-Rha), quercetin-3-O-galactoside (Q-3-Gal), quercetin-3-O-glucoside (Q-3-Glu), and quercetin- ...
- Zhao, Xiaoyong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food & function 2015 v.6 no.3 pp. 878-886
- Citrus aurantium; acyl-CoA oxidase; adipocytes; animal disease models; blood glucose; blood proteins; blood serum; cholesterol; diabetes; epididymis; fasting; fatty-acid synthase; gene expression; genes; glucose; glucose tolerance; glycosylation; insulin resistance; leptin; lipemic effect; liver; mice; neohesperidin; phosphorylation; stearoyl-CoA desaturase; triacylglycerols
- ... The present study is to investigate the possible hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects of neohesperidin (NHP) derived from Citrus aurantium L. in vivo. KK-Aʸ mice were used as the diabetic experimental model, whereas C57BL/6 mice were used as normal control for a 6-week study. Treatment of NHP significantly decreased fasting glucose, serum glucose, and glycosylated serum protein (GSP) in KK-Aʸ mi ...