Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Chengzhi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemosphere 2015 v.138 pp. 792-797
- antiviral agents; bicarbonates; bromides; bromine; chlorides; dissolved organic matter; drugs; environmental assessment; freshwater; ionic strength; irradiation; nitrates; photolysis; seawater; solar radiation; surface water
- ... Photodegradation is an important elimination process for many pharmaceuticals in surface waters. In this study, photodegradation of three antiviral drugs, acyclovir, zidovudine, and lamivudine, was investigated in pure water, freshwater, and seawater under the irradiation of simulated sunlight. Results showed that zidovudine was easily transformed via direct photolysis, while acyclovir and lamivud ...
- Zhou, Chengzhi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2015 v.458 pp. 381-386
- biomarkers; carcinogenesis; correlation; epigenetics; gene expression; genes; genomic islands; humans; lung neoplasms; lungs; messenger RNA; methylation; models; multivariate analysis; patients; prognosis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; tissues
- ... CpG island hypermethylation of gene promoters is a well-known mechanism of epigenetic regulation of tumor related-genes and is directly linked to lung carcinogenesis. Alterations in the pattern of methylation of the NPTX1 gene have not yet been studied in detail in human lung cancer.Methylation-specific PCR (MSP) and bisulfite sequencing PCR (BSP) were used to analyze promoter methylation status, ...