Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Lu; Guo, Miaomiao; Ye, Nenghui; Liu, Yinggao; Liu, Rui; Xia, Yiji; Cui, Suxia; Zhang, Jianhua
- Plant & cell physiology 2015 v.56 no.5 pp. 951-964
- nordihydroguaiaretic acid, etc ; Oryza sativa; abscisic acid; aerial parts; biosynthesis; drought; exudation; fluridone; genes; highlands; monitoring; pH; rice; root systems; roots; sclerenchyma; water stress; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Lowland rice (Nipponbare) and upland rice (Gaoshan 1) that are comparable under normal and moderate drought conditions showed dramatic differences in severe drought conditions, both naturally occurring long-term drought and simulated rapid water deficits. We focused on their root response and found that enhanced tolerance of upland rice to severe drought conditions was mainly due to the lower leve ...
- Duan, CR; Li, Q; Wang, YP; Dai, SJ; Chen, P; Wang, Y; Leng, P
- New Zealand journal of crop and horticultural science 2015 v.43 no.2 pp. 111-122
- nordihydroguaiaretic acid, etc ; 1-methylcyclopropene; Diospyros kaki; abscisic acid; biosynthesis; ethylene; ethylene production; flowering; fruits; genes; persimmons; polyethylene film; pulp; ripening; senescence; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The changes in endogenous abscisic acid (ABA) content during ‘Hanagosho’ persimmon (Diospyros kaki Thunb.) development and maturation, as well as the effects of ABA, nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA), 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) application and polyethylene film package treatment on detached young fruit during fruit softening and senescence were investigated. The results showed that the ABA conten ...