Jump to Main Content
- Singh, V. K.; Singh, Anurag; Kumar Soni, M.; Singh, K.; Singh, Anshuman
- Acta horticulturae 2015 no.1066 pp. 151-157
- tropical and subtropical horticulture, etc ; Lagenaria siceraria; Mangifera indica; cabbage; carbon; cauliflower; copper; costs and returns; crop yield; cultivars; eggplants; employment; farmers; food security; income; intercropping; iron; manganese; mangoes; nutrients; orchards; profitability; soil; zinc; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... An experiment was conducted to investigate the effects of intercrops on the yield of mango cultivar âDashehariâ with the aim to maximize the production potential and economic returns from mango-based intercropping systems (mono and companion) at the Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture, Lucknow. The treatments under mono-intercropping system were mango alone (control), mango+brinjal ...
- Huwer, R. K.; Maddox, C. D. A.; Hickey, M.; Llewellyn, R.; Newton, I.; Danne, A.
- Acta horticulturae 2015 no.1105 pp. 27-34
- tropical and subtropical horticulture, etc ; insecticides; Amblypelta nitida; consultants; pheromone traps; integrated pest management; Amblypelta lutescens; growers; litchis; biological control agents; industry; avocados; alternative hosts; state government; case studies; horticultural crops; monitoring; custard apples; pests; teams; biological control; ecology; passion fruits; mass rearing; Macadamia; chemical control; commercial farms; government agencies; New South Wales; Queensland; Show all 30 Subjects
- ... Fruitspotting bugs (FSB) Amblypelta nitida Stål and Amblypelta lutescens lutescens Distant (Hemiptera: Coreidae) are major native pests in subtropical and tropical horticultural crops in Australia, and key pests in avocado. Until now, using a single targeting approach, namely broad-spectrum insecticides, has been the only management option for growers. However, this approach is not sustainable in ...