Jump to Main Content
- Cho, Sung‐Eun; Park, Ji‐Hyun; Lee, Sang‐Hyun; Lee, Chong‐Kyu; Shin, Hyeon‐Dong
- Phytopathologische Zeitschrift 2015 v.163 no.11-12 pp. 1019-1022
- zonate leaf spot, etc ; Prunus; apricots; defoliation; internal transcribed spacers; leaf spot; pathogenicity; ribosomal DNA; Korean Peninsula; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Zonate leaf spots and severe defoliation were observed on Manchurian apricot (Prunus mandshurica) growing in a humid location in Korea from 2011 through 2013. The main symptoms included greyish green to brownish grey and zonate leaf spots without border lines, which mostly led to premature defoliation. The morphological characteristics of the causal agent were consistent with Hinomyces pruni. Iden ...
- Prom, Louis K.; Isakeit, Thomas; Cuevas, Hugo; Rooney, William L.; Perumal, Ramasamy; Magill, Clint
- Plant health progress 2015 v.16 no.4 pp. 230-234
- zonate leaf spot, etc ; Sorghum (Poaceae); breeding programs; genes; growing season; leaf spot; rain; Texas; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Abundant, frequent rains along with humid and cloudy conditions during the early part of the 2015 growing season provided conducive conditions for an unusually severe outbreak of zonate leaf spot and rough leaf spot in a block of sorghum lines at the Texas A&M AgriLife Research Farm, Burleson County, near College Station, Texas. This afforded the opportunity to evaluate these lines for reaction to ...