Jump to Main Content
- Bella, Eleni; Liepelt, Sascha; Parducci, Laura; Drouzas, Andreas D.
- Plant systematics and evolution 2015 v.301 no.2 pp. 749-759
- Abies cephalonica; Abies alba, etc ; chloroplasts; genetic distance; genetic markers; geographical distribution; haplotypes; hybridization; hybrids; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Abies × borisii-regis Mattf. (King Boris fir) is a taxon endemic to the ...
... populations from these three Abies taxa using paternally inherited (chloroplast) and ...
... (Silver fir) and the Greek endemic A. cephalonica Loud (Greek fir). Even though A. × ...
- George, Jan-Peter; Schueler, Silvio; Karanitsch-Ackerl, Sandra; Mayer, Konrad; Klumpp, Raphael T.; Grabner, Michael
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2015 v.214-215 pp. 430-443
- Abies alba, etc ; X-radiation; atmospheric precipitation; carbon sequestration; climate change; densitometry; drought; forest management; forests; genetic variation; growing season; growth traits; latewood; planting; provenance; tree mortality; trees; wood density; Austria; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Abies species and ten provenances of Abies alba planted in the drought prone eastern ...
... properties and drought response measures showed significant variation among Abies species ...
... significant parts in the variation of ring width measures, the Abies species explained ...
- PubMed Central: