Jump to Main Content
- Malafaia, Camila R.A.; da Silva, Bernadete P.; Tinoco, Luzineide W.; Parente, José P.
- Carbohydrate research 2015 v.402 pp. 44-49
- Allium porrum, etc ; chromatography; fructose; glucofructan; glucose; mass spectrometry; methylation; models; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... isolated from Allium ampeloprasum var. porrum by hot water extraction, and purified by ...
- Tasar, Ozden Canli; Erdal, Serkan; Algur, Omer Faruk
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology 2015 v.45 no.6 pp. 596-604
- Allium porrum, etc ; Rhodotorula glutinis; agitation; analysis of variance; carbon; enzyme activity; experimental design; fermentation; inulin; inulinase; leeks; pH; temperature; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... using leek (Allium ampeloprasum var. porrum) as an alternative carbon source due to ...
- Malik, N. S. A.; Nuñez, A; McKeever, L. C.
- Journal of food, agriculture & environment 2105 v.13 no.1 pp. 54-60
- Allium porrum, etc ; flight; food quality; glycosides; ionization; kaempferol; leeks; mass spectrometry; mycorrhizae; nutrient deficiencies; nutrient solutions; phosphorus; plant extracts; plant growth; polyphenols; spectrometers; water stress; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The mycorrhizal symbiosis promotes plant growth and food quality in most plants, especially under phosphorus deficiency and water stress. The objective of this study was to assess the effects of mycorrhizal symbiosis on changes in the levels of polyphenols and/or flavonoids in leeks that could affect the quality of the produce. Methanolic extracts of the plants were produced and polyphenols/flavon ...