Jump to Main Content
- Yee, Wee L.; Lawrence, Tom W; Hood, Glen R.; Feder, Jeffrey L.
- The Pan-Pacific entomologist 2015 v.91 no.1 pp. 39-57
- Rosa; Montana, etc ; Berberis; Crataegus douglasii; Liliaceae; Malus domestica; Prunus avium; Prunus cerasus; Prunus emarginata; Prunus mahaleb; Rhagoletis fausta; Rhagoletis indifferens; Rhagoletis pomonella; Tabellaria; fruit flies; host plants; new host records; rearing; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... genus Rhagoletis Loew, 1862 (Diptera: Tephritidae) in Montana, western U.S.A. Here, ...
... northwestern Montana. The western cherry fruit fly, Rhagoletis indifferens Curran, 1932, ...
... maggot, R. pomonella (Walsh, 1867), were all recorded for the first time in Montana ...
- Pérez-pérez, Rosa Emilia, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Cryptogamie 2015 v.36 no.1 pp. 79-92
- Quercus; habitat fragmentation; hills; indicator species; inventories; lichens; principal component analysis; thallus; trees; tropical montane cloud forests; Mexico
- ... Mesófilo de Montaña, BMM) in La Cortadura, Veracruz, a transect along the best ...
- Cámara, Rosa M.; Cámara, Montaña, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2015 v.19 pp. 537-544
- antioxidant activity; antioxidants; carbohydrates; dietary fiber; extrusion; flavonols; flour; gamma-tocopherol; gluten-free foods; hydrolysis; lentils; phenolic acids; phytopharmaceuticals; polyphenols; proteins; soluble fiber
- ... The effects of extrusion processing on fibre (soluble and insoluble), total available carbohydrates, tocopherols, organic acids, total phenolics, flavonols, hydroxycinnamic and hydroxybenzoic acids, as well as on the antioxidant capacity of different fibre-enriched lentil flours, were evaluated before and after extrusion process. Total dietary fibre was partially decreased after extrusion, which c ...