Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Yingzhi; Deng, Xiangzheng; Li, Xing; Ma, Enjun
- Frontiers of earth science 2014 v.8 no.4 pp. 512-523
- case studies; ecology; energy flow; land use change; models; prediction; regression analysis; t-test; China
- ... Spatially explicit simulation of land use change is the basis for estimating the effects of land use and cover change on energy fluxes, ecology and the environment. At the pixel level, logistic regression is one of the most common approaches used in spatially explicit land use allocation models to determine the relationship between land use and its causal factors in driving land use change, and th ...
- Kamodkar, R.U.; Regulwar, D.G.
- Journal of hydro-environment research 2014 v.8 no.4 pp. 428-440
- case studies; irrigation; models; uncertainty; water power; India
- ... Imprecision is often involved in reservoir-systems operation, as these systems are too complex to be defined in precise terms. Fuzzy programming has an essential role in fuzzy modeling, which can formulate uncertainty in the actual environment. In this study, a multipurpose, single-reservoir operation model is developed by assuming triangular fuzzy-number distribution of the parameters. The applic ...