Jump to Main Content
- Maheswari Rajamanickam; Pachamuthu Muthusamy P.; Ramanathan Anand; Subramaniam Bala
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2014 v.53 no.49 pp. 18833-18839
- X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; acidity; ammonia; butanol; catalysts; catalytic activity; composite polymers; cyclohexenes; desorption; engineering; epoxidation reactions; hydrogen; hydrogen peroxide; leaching; nitrogen; oxidants; silicon; sodium; texture; transmission electron microscopy; tungsten oxide
- ... Tungsten, in varying amounts, was incorporated into a SBA-16 structure via a one-pot direct synthesis method under an acidic medium using Pluronic F127 triblock co-polymer as a template and n-butanol as a co-surfactant. Tetraethyl orthosilicate (TEOS) and sodium tungstate were used as the Si and W sources, respectively. The resulting materials (denoted as W-SBA-16) are characterized for structural ...
- Yicheng Zhang; Kake Zhu; Xuezhi Duan; Xinggui Zhou; Weikang Yuan
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2014 v.2 no.43 pp. 18666-18676
- benzaldehyde; butanol; catalytic activity; composite polymers; condensation reactions; cyclohexanones; methanol; nanocrystallites; polyamines; quaternary ammonium compounds; zeolites
- ... The epichlorohydrin-N,N-dimethyl-1,3-diaminopropane copolymer (PCA) has been introduced for the first time as a meso-template to successfully synthesize a hierarchical ZSM-5 zeolite (PCA-ZSM-5) with mesopores of 7–50 nm in diameter by using small-sized nanoblocks. However, when its structural analogue epichlorohydrin–dimethylamine polyamine (PCS) is used, the obtained ZSM-5 zeolite (PCS-ZSM-5) has ...