Jump to Main Content
- Li, Shuying, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2014 v.86 no.20 pp. 10406-10414
- DNA; DNA probes; alkaline phosphatase; blood; blood sampling; catalytic activity; dephosphorylation; detection limit; electrochemistry; hybridization; metastasis; microRNA; monitoring; mutants; nanoparticles; neoplasms; silver
- ... An ultrasensitive sandwich-type analysis method has been initially developed for probing low-level free microRNAs (miRNAs) in blood by a maximal signal amplification protocol of catalytic silver deposition. Gold nanoclusters (AuNCs) were first synthesized and in-site incorporated into alkaline phosphatase (ALP) to form the ALP-AuNCs. Unexpectedly, the so incorporated AuNCs could dramatically enhan ...
- Li, Shuying, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Archives of virology 2014 v.159 no.12 pp. 3447-3451
- DNA; DNA replication; Podoviridae; Vibrio alginolyticus; bacteriophages; genes; lysogeny; open reading frames; sewage; virulence
- ... A novel Vibrio alginolyticus lytic bacteriophage was isolated from sewage samples obtained from a local aquatic market. Morphological analysis revealed that the phage, designated as PVA1, belonged to the family Podoviridae. The complete genomic sequence of phage PVA1 contained 41,529 bp with a G + C content of 43.7 % and 75 putative open reading frames. The genome was grouped into four modules, in ...