Jump to Main Content
- Korczynska, Magdalena; Xiang, Dao Feng; Zhang, Zhening; Xu, Chengfu; Narindoshvili, Tamari; Kamat, Siddhesh S.; Williams, Howard J.; Chang, Shawn S.; Kolb, Peter; Hillerich, Brandan; Sauder, J. Michael; Burley, Stephen K.; Almo, Steven C.; Swaminathan, Subramanyam; Shoichet, Brian K.; Raushel, Frank M.
- Biochemistry 2014 v.53 no.28 pp. 4727-4738
- Mycoplasma synoviae, etc ; Mycoplasma agalactiae; active sites; biochemistry; crystal structure; genes; hydrogen bonding; hydrolysis; molecular models; phosphates; protein structure; screening; zinc; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... A novel lactonase from Mycoplasma synoviae 53 (MS53_0025) and Mycoplasma agalactiae PG2 (MAG_6390) was characterized by protein structure determination, molecular docking, gene context analysis, and library screening. The crystal structure of MS53_0025 was determined to a resolution of 2.06 Å. This protein adopts a typical amidohydrolase (β/α)₈-fold and contains a binuclear zinc center located at ...
- PubMed Central:
- Bao, Shijun; Guo, Xiaoqin; Yu, Shengqing; Ding, Jiabo; Tan, Lei; Zhang, Fanqin; Sun, Yingjie; Qiu, Xusheng; Chen, Guanghua; Ding, Chan
- BMC veterinary research 2014 v.10 no.1 pp. 223
- Mycoplasma synoviae, etc ; Escherichia coli; Western blotting; arthritis; binding proteins; blood serum; catalytic activity; chickens; complement; cytoplasm; enzyme activity; fibronectins; genes; humans; metabolism; microscopy; pathogens; plasminogen; poultry industry; rabbits; respiratory tract diseases; turkeys; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Mycoplasma synoviae is an avian pathogen that can lead to respiratory tract infections and arthritis in chickens and turkeys, resulting in serious economic losses to the poultry industry. Enolase reportedly plays important roles in several bacterial pathogens, but its role in M. synoviae has not been established. Therefore, in this study, the enolase encoding gene (eno) of M. synoviae ...
- PubMed Central: