Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Shan; Hao, Li-Juan; Zhu, Jing-Jing; Zhang, Qi-Wei; Wang, Zhi-Min; Zhang, Xian; Song, Xiao-mei
- Phytomedicine 2014 v.21 pp. 773-779
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Chrysanthemum morifolium; antioxidant activity; chemical analysis; chemical composition; flavonoids; fumigation; glycosides; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrolysis; principal component analysis; solar drying; sulfur
- ... The traditional after-harvesting drying method of C. morifolium cv. Hang-ju (HJ) is sun drying, but recently sulfur fumigation is increasingly used as a cheap and convenient method. However, the effects of sulfur fumigation on chemical constituents and potential activities of HJ were unknown. A comprehensively comparison of the chemical profiles between non-fumigated HJ (NHJ) and sulfur-fumigated ...
- Lee, Je-Hyuk; Choi, Eun Jeong; Park, Hee-Sook; Kim, Gun Hee
- Food and agricultural immunology 2014 v.25 no.1 pp. 104-118
- Chrysanthemum indicum; Chrysanthemum morifolium; Coreopsis; Rudbeckia laciniata; adipocytes; antioxidant activity; biosynthesis; flavonoids; free radical scavengers; gallic acid; immunology; lipopolysaccharides; macrophages; nitric oxide
- ... Aster spathulifolius, Coreopsis drummondii, Chrysanthemum morifolium, Chrysanthemum boreale, Chrysanthemum indicum and Rudbeckia laciniata var. hortensis had 30–70 mg gallic acid equivalents (GAE)/g dw of the total phenolic contents. Diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl (DPPH) radical scavenging activity and reducing powers of tested Compositae plant extract appeared to be linear and consistent with total ph ...