Jump to Main Content
- Antonio D. Dorado; Shafik Husni; Guillem Pascual; Carles Puigdellivol; David Gabriel
- Waste management 2014 v.34 pp. 344-351
- biofilters; volatile organic compounds; limonene; odor compounds; odor control; odors; benzaldehyde; inventories; waste treatment; solid phase microextraction; butanol; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; packaging materials; composts; municipal solid waste; emissions; temperature; solubility; benzyl alcohol; pH; air flow
- ... Emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from the compost maturation building in a municipal solid waste treatment facility were inventoried by solid phase microextraction and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry. A large diversity of chemical classes and compounds were found. The highest concentrations were found for n-butanol, methyl ethyl ketone and limonene (ppmv level). Also, a range of ...
- Yicheng Zhang; Kake Zhu; Xuezhi Duan; Xinggui Zhou; Weikang Yuan
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2014 v.2 no.43 pp. 18666-18676
- benzaldehyde; butanol; catalytic activity; composite polymers; condensation reactions; cyclohexanones; methanol; nanocrystallites; polyamines; quaternary ammonium compounds; zeolites
- ... The epichlorohydrin-N,N-dimethyl-1,3-diaminopropane copolymer (PCA) has been introduced for the first time as a meso-template to successfully synthesize a hierarchical ZSM-5 zeolite (PCA-ZSM-5) with mesopores of 7–50 nm in diameter by using small-sized nanoblocks. However, when its structural analogue epichlorohydrin–dimethylamine polyamine (PCS) is used, the obtained ZSM-5 zeolite (PCS-ZSM-5) has ...