Jump to Main Content
- Ying Wang; Qiaojie Luo; Rui Sun; Guangyu Zha; Xiaodong Li; Zhiquan Shen; Weipu Zhu
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2014 v.2 no.43 pp. 7612-7619
- aqueous solutions; benzaldehyde; biocompatibility; cancer therapy; composite polymers; condensation reactions; cytotoxicity; drugs; esterification; imines; malic acid; micelles; moieties; molecular weight; nanocarriers; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; pH; toxicity testing
- ... We report a facile strategy to synthesize pH-sensitive amphiphilic oligo(ethylene glycol) (OEG)–doxorubicin (DOX) alternative conjugates. Poly[oligo(ethylene glycol) malicate] (POEGM) with numerous pendent hydroxyl groups was first synthesized by the direct polycondensation of oligo(ethylene glycol) (OEG) with malic acid under mild conditions. Then, benzaldehyde groups were introduced into the POE ...
- Yicheng Zhang; Kake Zhu; Xuezhi Duan; Xinggui Zhou; Weikang Yuan
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2014 v.2 no.43 pp. 18666-18676
- benzaldehyde; butanol; catalytic activity; composite polymers; condensation reactions; cyclohexanones; methanol; nanocrystallites; polyamines; quaternary ammonium compounds; zeolites
- ... The epichlorohydrin-N,N-dimethyl-1,3-diaminopropane copolymer (PCA) has been introduced for the first time as a meso-template to successfully synthesize a hierarchical ZSM-5 zeolite (PCA-ZSM-5) with mesopores of 7–50 nm in diameter by using small-sized nanoblocks. However, when its structural analogue epichlorohydrin–dimethylamine polyamine (PCS) is used, the obtained ZSM-5 zeolite (PCS-ZSM-5) has ...