Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Lu, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2014 v.86 no.6 pp. 3222-3226
- atomic absorption spectrometry; detection limit; gel chromatography; isotope dilution technique; isotopes; phosphates; rapid methods; seawater; silicon
- ... A method is described for the direct determination of dissolved phosphate and silicate in seawater using ion exclusion chromatography (IEC) coupled with sector field inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (SF-ICPMS). Dissolved silicate was determined by double isotope dilution using a ²⁹Si spike, whereas one point gravimetric standard addition with internal standard of the same ²⁹Si spike wa ...
- Yang, Lu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2014 v.86 no.1 pp. 758-765
- antimony; heavy metals; lead; colloids; graphene oxide; electrostatic interactions; hydrides; detection limit; cadmium; hydrophilicity; hydrochloric acid; metal ions; sodium chloride; toxicity; atomic absorption spectrometry; adsorption; neutralization; bismuth; mixing; slurries; spectrometers
- ... Because of its unique properties and capability of formation of well-dispersed aqueous colloids in aqueous phase, graphene oxide can be used for the efficient preconcentration of heavy metal ions prior to their determination. The complete collection of graphene oxide colloids from water has generally been considered to be insurmountable. Here, graphene oxide aggregation triggered by introducing Na ...