Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuguang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Environmental Sciences 2014 v.26 pp. 1717-1724
- Acidobacteria; broadleaved evergreens; community structure; coniferous forests; deciduous forests; ecosystems; environmental factors; enzyme activity; multivariate analysis; phylotype; ribosomal RNA; shrubs; soil enzymes; soil pH; soil temperature; topographic slope; China
- ... Acidobacteria is one of the most dominant and abundant phyla in soil, and was believed to have a wide range of metabolic and genetic functions. Relatively little is known about its community structure and elevational diversity patterns. We selected four elevation gradients from 1000 to 2800m with typical vegetation types of the northern slope of Shennongjia Mountain in central China. The vegetatio ...
- ZHANG, YUGUANG, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Conservation biology 2014 v.28 no.1 pp. 87-94
- Panthera uncia; attitudes and opinions; conservation areas; environmental factors; habitat destruction; habitats; models; mountains; wildlife; Central Asia; China
- ... The snow leopard (Panthera uncia) inhabits the rugged mountains in 12 countries of Central Asia, including the Tibetan Plateau. Due to poaching, decreased abundance of prey, and habitat degradation, it was listed as endangered by the International Union for Conservation of Nature in 1972. Current conservation strategies, including nature reserves and incentive programs, have limited capacities to ...