Jump to Main Content
- Padalia, Rajendra C.; Verma, Ram S.; Chauhan, Amit
- The Journal of essential oil research 2014 v.26 no.6 pp. 409-419
- Ocimum kilimandscharicum, etc ; Ocimum americanum; Ocimum basilicum; camphor; chemotypes; cineole; citral; cluster analysis; essential oils; eugenol; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; inflorescences; leaves; linalool; lipid content; methyl chavicol; oils; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The essential oil contents and compositions of the leaves and inflorescences of Ocimum basilicum L. (four chemotypes), Ocimum kilimandscharicum Guerke (two chemotypes), Ocimum americanum L. and Ocimum grattisimum L. were analyzed and compared using gas chromatography (GC) and GC–mass spectrometry (GC–MS). Essential oil content on a fresh weight basis varied from 0.60% to 1.00% in leaves and from 0 ...
- de Lima, V.T.; Vieira, M.C.; Kassuya, C.A.L.; Cardoso, C.A.L.; Alves, J.M.; Foglio, M.A.; de Carvalho, J.E.; Formagio, A.S.N.
- Phytomedicine 2014 v.21 pp. 1298-1302
- Ocimum kilimandscharicum, etc ; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; animal ovaries; anti-inflammatory activity; antineoplastic activity; antioxidant activity; camphor; carrageenan; chemical composition; cineole; cytotoxicity; essential oils; free radical scavengers; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; humans; hydrodistillation; leaves; leukocytes; limonene; mice; oils; oral administration; ovarian neoplasms; pleurisy; screening; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... The essential oil from the leaves of Ocimum kilimandscharicum (EOOK), collected in Dourados-MS, was investigated for anticancer, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity and chemical composition.The essential oil was extracted by hydrodistillation, and the chemical composition was performed by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry. The essential oil was evaluated for free radical-scavenging activ ...