Jump to Main Content
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2014 v.88 pp. 1219-1227
- biogas; biohydrogen; dissolved organic matter; effluents; fermentation; fluorescence; food processing wastes; fruits; fuel production; metabolites; methane; methane production; methanogens; models; vegetables
- ... Fruit–vegetable waste was subjected to three different pre-treatments to enrich the two-stage biofuel production potential. The fluorescence excitation–emission matrix (EEM) spectra coupled with parallel factor (PARAFAC) analysis and fluorescence regional integration analysis were utilised to investigate dissolved organic matter degradation during two-stage fermentation process. The results showed ...
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2014 v.172 pp. 382-390
- dissolved organic matter; factor analysis; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; hydrogen production; kitchen waste; models; temperature
- ... The enhancement of bio-hydrogen production from kitchen waste by a short-time hydrothermal pretreatment at different temperatures (i.e., 90°C, 120°C, 150°C and 200°C) was evaluated. The effects of temperature for the short-time hydrothermal pretreatment on kitchen waste protein conversion and dissolved organic matter characteristics were investigated in this study. A maximum bio-hydrogen yield of ...