Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: honda?
- Li, Hongda, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2014 v.55 no.15 pp. 2537-2540
- buffers; chemical structure; decarboxylation; fetal bovine serum; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; mass spectrometry; organic compounds; palladium; river water; tap water; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... A novel ratiometric fluorescent probe for palladium species was synthesized based on an allyl carbonate group, a novel reaction site, and a hemicyanine dye. The probe displays relatively rapid response, high selectivity, and anti-disturbance toward palladium in HEPES buffers without additional reagents. The detection mechanism, palladium triggers the cleavage of allyl carbonate in the probe and th ...
- Li, Hongda, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2014 v.852 pp. 203-211
- acidity; analytical chemistry; anions; biomimetics; colorimetry; condensation reactions; cyanides; cytotoxicity; detection limit; fluorescence; fluorometry; thiourea; urea; water pollution
- ... In this study, we synthesized CTB and CB probes based on doubly activated Michael acceptors to selectively detect cyanide (CN−) anions through a one-step condensation reaction of coumarinyl acrylaldehyde with the corresponding derivatives of malonyl urea (thiourea). Through the conjugated addition of CN− to the β-site of the Michael acceptor, both probes displayed colorimetric and fluorometric dua ...