Jump to Main Content
- Feng, Yue, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- BMC plant biology 2014 v.14 no.1 pp. 311
- DNA; blast disease; chromosome mapping; disease resistance; genes; genetic transformation; genome-wide association study; genotyping; loci; mutants; quantitative trait loci; rice; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... BACKGROUND: Rice blast disease is one of the most serious and recurrent problems in rice-growing regions worldwide. Most resistance genes were identified by linkage mapping using genetic populations. We extensively examined 16 rice blast strains and a further genome-wide association study based on genotyping 0.8 million single nucleotide polymorphism variants across 366 diverse indica accessions. ...
- PubMed Central:
- Feng, Yue-guang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2014 v.76 pp. 58-66
- Gossypium hirsutum; Northern blotting; amino acids; cDNA libraries; catalytic activity; complementary DNA; cotton; enzyme activity; genes; genetic databases; guanidines; messenger RNA; molecular models; mutants; mutation; peptidylprolyl isomerase; phylogeny; salt stress; screening; seedlings; stress response
- ... Plants have developed a variety of adaptive mechanisms to cope with stresses. A novel salt-induced gene was isolated during the screening of a NaCl-induced cDNA library of cotton seedlings. The gene was registered as accession number AY972810 in GenBank. Phylogenetic analysis suggested that the protein encoded by the gene belongs to the parvulin family of peptidyl-prolyl cis/trans isomerases (PPIa ...