Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xue-Liang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2014 v.41 no.12 pp. 8303-8317
- alcohols; blood; brain; drug therapy; gas chromatography; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; malondialdehyde; microarray technology; neurons; poisoning; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; screening; statistical analysis; superoxide dismutase
- ... This study aimed to identify gene expression profile in the rat brain resulting from acute alcohol intoxication (AAI). Eighteen SD rats were divided into the alcohol-treated group (n = 9) and saline control group (n = 9). Periorbital blood samples were taken to determine their blood alcohol content by gas chromatography. Tissue sections were analyzed by H and E staining and biochemical assays. Rea ...
- Liu, Xue-Liang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Genes & genomics 2014 v.36 no.1 pp. 77-86
- Cancer borealis; Panulirus interruptus; Scylla paramamosain; complementary DNA; crabs; genes; ovarian development; potassium channels; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis
- ... Large conductance calcium-activated potassium channels (Slo) play important roles in controlling neuronal excitability. At present, very little is known about the function of Slo channels on ovarian development. We cloned the SPSlo gene from the mud crab, Scylla paramamosain. This gene shows 91 and 93 % sequence identity to PISlo from the spiny lobster, Panulirus interruptus and CBSlo from the jon ...