Jump to Main Content
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemosphere 2014 v.112 pp. 267-274
- Selenastrum capricornutum; Synechococcus leopoliensis; aquaculture; chlortetracycline; ciprofloxacin; groundwater; ofloxacin; oxytetracycline; risk; rivers; roxithromycin; sediments; sewage; sulfamethoxazole; surface water; tetracycline; trimethoprim; China
- ... In this study, the occurrence and distribution of sixteen antibiotics belonging to four groups in surface water, sediment and groundwater samples from the Wangyang River (WYR), a typical river receiving sewage discharges were investigated. Laboratory analyses revealed that antibiotics were widely distributed in the studied area. The aqueous samples were unavoidably contaminated with antibiotics, a ...
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2014 v.72 no.10 pp. 4097-4104
- aquifers; chromium; concrete; control methods; drainage channels; groundwater; groundwater contamination; groundwater flow; hazardous waste; hydrologic models; landfills; monitoring; wells
- ... The groundwater flow and solute transport models were established by Visual Modflow, which was used to forecast the transport process of Cr⁶⁺ in groundwater and simulate the effects of three control measures of contaminants transport after percolation solution leakage happened in the impermeable layer of the landfill. The results showed that the contamination plume of Cr⁶⁺ would reach the pool’s b ...