Jump to Main Content
- Priego-Capote, Feliciano, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2014 v.86 no.15 pp. 7558-7565
- amino acids; bile acids; blood serum; fatty acids; fractionation; gases; ions; liquid chromatography; metabolites; metabolomics; phospholipids; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Liquid chromatography coupled to tandem mass spectrometry is one of the most widely used analytical platforms for profiling analysis in metabolomics. One weakness of untargeted metabolomic analysis, however, is the difficulty of identifying metabolites. In fact, the process typically involves mass-based searching of LC–MS and LC–MS/MS data and requires using MS/MS data for unequivocal identificati ...
- Priego‐Capote, Feliciano, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Phytochemical analysis 2014 v.25 no.4 pp. 357-363
- absorption; correlation; filtration; grain crops; imazamox; ingredients; ions; leaves; liquid chromatography; metabolism; metabolites; wheat
- ... INTRODUCTION: imazamox is a herbicide used in many legominous and cereal crops. There are few methods in the literature for determination of imazamox and its metabolites in plants because of the lack of commercial standards or owing to expensive and/or complex synthesis. OBJECTIVE: To develop a method based on liquid chromatography and ultraviolet absorption detection for simultaneous determinatio ...