Jump to Main Content
- Lian, Jianshe, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.79 pp. 41838-41847
- acid orange 7; anodes; catalysts; catalytic activity; energy; graphene; graphene oxide; lithium; lithium batteries; manganese oxides; nanoparticles
- ... Here, a general one-pot hydrothermal synthesis was used to prepare a nanostructured Mn₃O₄–reduced graphene oxide (rGO) hybrid. The Mn₃O₄–rGO hybrid possesses narrow size-distribution and good dispersion, enabling it to be a potential material for environmental and energy applications. As a proof of concept, we demonstrated the application of the Mn₃O₄–rGO hybrid in heterogeneous activation of pero ...
- Lian, Jianshe, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2014 v.2 no.20 pp. 7439-7445
- X-ray diffraction; absorption; air; carbon; energy; hydrogen; hydrogen production; light; nanocrystals; nanoparticles; oxygen; oxygen production; phenol; photocatalysis; photolysis; sol-gel processing; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... We demonstrate a simple and green synthetic pathway to prepare TiO₂–carbon nanoparticles (C/TiO₂ NPs) by the sol–gel method, abandoning additional carbon sources but utilizing the organic group in the Ti precursor. Then the C/TiO₂ NPs were decarburized under an air atmosphere at 500 °C for 2 h to form the reduced TiO₂ nanoparticles. XRD, Raman spectrum, HRTEM and electron energy loss spectrum (EEL ...