Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Organic geochemistry 2014 v.69 pp. 88-97
- biomarkers; boiling point; condensates; evaporation; fuel oils; gasoline; hydrocarbons; molecular weight; petroleum; sediments
- ... Diamondoids are commonly found in petroleum and sediments and have an inherent resistance to thermal and biological destruction, which means they can provide useful information in situations where conventional biomarkers cannot. Here, we present the results of an investigation of the effects of atmospheric evaporation on the concentration and distribution of low molecular weight diamondoids in fou ...
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy & Fuels 2014 v.28 no.5 pp. 3016-3023
- basins; carbon; carbon dioxide; gas chromatography; gold; hydrocarbons; mass spectrometry; models; oils; oxidation; petroleum; pyrolysis; seepage; soil; surveys; China
- ... The delta carbonate (ΔC) method is a common used surface geochemical exploration technique for oil and gas geochemical surveys in China. However, its application effectiveness is unsatisfactory because of the unidentified origins of CO₂ that form ΔC. In this study, a gold tube pyrolysis technique, coupled with gas chromatography (GC) and gas chromatography–isotope ratio mass spectrometry (GC–IRMS) ...