Jump to Main Content
- Abraham, Wolf-Rainer
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.49 no.9-10 pp. 553-560
- Zygomycota, etc ; Basidiomycota; bacteria; biotransformation; enantiomers; fungi; monoterpenoids; oxidation; phylogeny; screening; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Biotransformation of isopinocampheol with 100 bacterial and fungal strains yielded 1-, 2-, 4-, 5-, 7-, 8 - and 9-hydroxy-isopinocampheol besides three rearranged monoterpenes, one of them bearing the novel isocarane skeleton. A pronounced enantioselectivity between (+)- and (-)-isopinocampheol was observed. The phylogenetic position of the individual strains could be seen in their ability to form ...
- Chen, Wanping; Lee, Mi-Kyung; Jefcoate, Colin; Kim, Sun-Chang; Chen, Fusheng; Yu, Jae-Hyuk
- Genome biology and evolution 2014 v.6 no.7 pp. 1620-1634
- Zygomycota, etc ; Ascomycota; Basidiomycota; Chytridiomycota; animals; bacteria; cytochrome P-450; fungi; gene duplication; genome; horizontal gene transfer; metabolism; models; niches; phylogeny; plants (botany); sequence homology; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Cytochrome P450 (CYP) monooxygenase superfamily contributes a broad array of biological functions in living organisms. In fungi, CYPs play diverse and pivotal roles in versatile metabolism and fungal adaptation to specific ecological niches. In this report, CYPomes in the 47 genomes of fungi belong to the phyla Ascomycota, Basidiomycota, Chytridiomycota, and Zygomycota have been studied. The compa ...
- PubMed Central:
- Singh, A.K.; Singh, M.; Dubey, S.K.
- Journal of applied microbiology 2014 v.117 no.3 pp. 750-765
- Zygomycota, etc ; Bacillus thuringiensis; Basidiomycota; Sordariomycetes; clones; commercialization; community structure; crop losses; crop yield; eggplants; functional diversity; fungal communities; fungi; genes; genetic engineering; insect pests; internal transcribed spacers; phylogeny; population size; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal RNA; soil; soil fertility; transgenic plants; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... AIMS: The objective of this study was to investigate the influence of Cry1Ac gene expressing brinjal (VRBT‐8) on the rhizospheric fungal community structure. METHODS AND RESULTS: qPCR indicated variations in the fungal ITS rRNA copy numbers of non‐Bt (1·43–4·43) × 10⁹ g⁻¹dws and Bt (1·43–3·32) × 10⁹ g⁻¹dws plots. Phylogenetic analysis of ITS rRNA clones indicated fungal‐related group majority of b ...