Jump to Main Content
- Abraham, Wolf-Rainer
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.49 no.9-10 pp. 553-560
- Zygomycota, etc ; Basidiomycota; bacteria; biotransformation; enantiomers; fungi; monoterpenoids; oxidation; phylogeny; screening; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Biotransformation of isopinocampheol with 100 bacterial and fungal strains yielded 1-, 2-, 4-, 5-, 7-, 8 - and 9-hydroxy-isopinocampheol besides three rearranged monoterpenes, one of them bearing the novel isocarane skeleton. A pronounced enantioselectivity between (+)- and (-)-isopinocampheol was observed. The phylogenetic position of the individual strains could be seen in their ability to form ...
- Chen, Wanping; Lee, Mi-Kyung; Jefcoate, Colin; Kim, Sun-Chang; Chen, Fusheng; Yu, Jae-Hyuk
- Genome biology and evolution 2014 v.6 no.7 pp. 1620-1634
- Zygomycota, etc ; Ascomycota; Basidiomycota; Chytridiomycota; animals; bacteria; cytochrome P-450; fungi; gene duplication; genome; horizontal gene transfer; metabolism; models; niches; phylogeny; plants (botany); sequence homology; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Cytochrome P450 (CYP) monooxygenase superfamily contributes a broad array of biological functions in living organisms. In fungi, CYPs play diverse and pivotal roles in versatile metabolism and fungal adaptation to specific ecological niches. In this report, CYPomes in the 47 genomes of fungi belong to the phyla Ascomycota, Basidiomycota, Chytridiomycota, and Zygomycota have been studied. The compa ...
- PubMed Central: