Jump to Main Content
- Blanco, P.G.; Rodríguez, R.; Olguín, S.; Rube, A.; Tórtora, M.; Gobello, C.
- Animal reproduction science 2014 v.146 no.1-2 pp. 63-69
- umbilical arteries, etc ; aorta; blood flow; carotid arteries; cats; color; heart rate; parturition; pregnancy; ultrasonography; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... The aim of this study was to describe Doppler parameters of uterine, umbilical, fetal abdominal aorta, fetal renal and fetal internal carotid arteries, as well as fetal heart rate (FHR), during normal feline gestation. Fifteen, 1–4 years of age, weighing 2.5–3.9kg, domestic short-hair pregnant queens, which were born in our institutional cat colony were included in this study. Color and pulsed-wav ...
- Waldvogel, D.; Bleul, U.
- Theriogenology 2014 v.81 no.7 pp. 993-1003
- umbilical arteries, etc ; anesthesia; blood; blood flow; cows; drug therapy; fetal development; heart rate; isoxsuprine; lidocaine; parturition; placenta; pregnancy; xylazine; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The maternal portion of the bovine placenta receives blood mainly from the uterine arteries (AUT) and the fetal portion from the umbilical arteries (AUM). Placental perfusion is crucial for fetal development and undergoes adaptive changes during pregnancy according to the fetal requirements. One goal of this study was to investigate changes in Doppler sonographic measurements of blood vessels that ...