Jump to Main Content
- Abdelwahab, Ossama M.M.; Bingner, Ronald L.; Milillo, Fabio; Gentile, Francesco
- Journal of agricultural engineering 2014 v.45 no.3
- runoff, etc ; agricultural watersheds; water conservation; calibration; control methods; crop rotation; cropland; erosion control; forage crops; forests; model validation; models; monitoring; no-tillage; pollution load; prediction; sediment yield; sediments; soil erosion; water quality; wheat; Italy; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The Annualised Agricultural Non-point Source model was used to evaluate the effectiveness of different management practices to control the soil erosion and sediment load in the Carapelle watershed, a Mediterranean medium-size watershed (506 km²) located in Apulia, Southern Italy. The model was previously calibrated and validated using five years of runoff and sediment load data measured at a monit ...
- Chahor, Y.; Casalí, J.; Giménez, R.; Bingner, R.L.; Campo, M.A.; Goñi, M.
- Agricultural water management 2014 v.134 pp. 24
- agricultural runoff, etc ; AGNPS model; agricultural watersheds; best management practices; nonpoint source pollution; prediction; sand; sediment yield; simulation models; total maximum daily load; Spain; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... AnnAGNPS (Annualized Agricultural Non-Point Source Pollution Model) is a computer model developed to predict non-point source pollutant loadings within agricultural watersheds. It contains a daily time step distributed parameter continuous simulation surface runoff model designed to assist with determining Best Management Practices (BMPs), the setting of Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs), and for ...