Jump to Main Content
- Chase, Brad; Meiggs, David; Ajithprasad, P.; Slater, Philip A.
- Journal of archaeological science 2014 v.50 pp. 1-15
- agricultural products, etc ; archaeology; carbon; cattle; cities; diet; fauna; forage; goats; land use change; landscapes; manufacturing; oxygen; pastoralism; rain; seasonal variation; sheep; stable isotopes; strontium; temperature; tooth enamel; trade; India; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... The Indus Civilization (2600–1900 BC) in Gujarat is characterized by a series of small yet monumentally walled settlements located along trade and travel corridors. The manufacture and use of typically Harappan material culture at these settlements demonstrates that many residents of these sites participated in exchange and interaction networks that linked them to distant Indus cities. Less is kno ...
- Fernández-Fernández, M. I.; Gallego, M. C.; Domínguez-Castro, F.; Trigo, R. M.; García, J. A.; Vaquero, J. M.; González, J. M. Moreno; Durán, J. Castillo
- Climatic change 2014 v.126 no.1-2 pp. 107-118
- agricultural products, etc ; climate; climate change; crop yield; ranching; trade; weather; Iberian Peninsula; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Weather observations in Zafra during the period 1750 to 1840 have been compiled and studied. Zafra was the capital of the Duchy of Feria, located in the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula. The documentary sources used in this work are weekly reports submitted to the Duke (who lived in Madrid) that contain a section describing the weather of the preceding week or less. Regular and updated meteorolo ...