Jump to Main Content
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2014 v.101 pp. 17-30
- acetone; affinity chromatography; blood serum; data collection; glycopeptides; glycoproteins; glycosylation; humans; hydrophobicity; lectins; solubility
- ... LC/MS is commonly used for site-specific glycosylation analysis of glycoproteins in cells and tissues. A limitation of this technique is the difficulty in acquiring reliable mass spectra for glycopeptides, mainly due to their high heterogeneity and poor hydrophobicity. Here, we establish a versatile method for efficient glycopeptide enrichment to acquire reliable mass spectra. Several lines of evi ...
- Hashii, Minako, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 2014 v.117 pp. 129-133
- DNA; DNA fragmentation; apoptosis; caspase-3; chromatin; culture media; cultured cells; cytochalasin D; death; endocytosis; lactate dehydrogenase; leukemia; mice; nanoparticles; titanium dioxide
- ... We investigated the effects of nanosized TiO2 particles on the death of mouse leukemia L1210 cells. TiO2 particles suppressed proliferation and induced cell death, as measured by lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) release into the culture medium. Chromatin condensation, which is typical of the initiation of cell death, was observed in approximately 14% cells cultured with titanium dioxide (TiO2) particle ...